Persnickety Prints for the Photographer
Are you a professional photographer?
Our prints stay beautiful over time. Advanced Fujicolor Crystal Archive Type II Technologies resist fading for generations. This is completely a chemical process, there's no ink to run or bleed. It’s improved professional base delivers superb, pure whites and bright highlights for enhanced clarity and three dimensionality. Fuji Crystal Archive is a resin-based paper that is noted for its unmatched archival quality. It has long been considered the finest color photographic paper available and is the choice of professional photographers and commercial labs. Recent independent studies by Wilhelm Imaging Research show that Crystal Archive is the most fade-resistant photographic paper of all that are currently made, outlasting other major brands by almost a three-to-one margin.
Glossy/Lustre: Photos are only taken for one reason - for looking back on life's cherished moments. Offered in both Glossy and Matte finishes for print sizes up to 30x40. Fujicolor Crystal Archive Type II paper is best for high-quality, long-lasting prints from film or digital prints.Fujicolor Crystal Archive Paper superb quality:
- Vivid Color Reproduction
- Deeper Reds
- Clearer Yellows
- More Natural Skin Tones
- Lifelike Texture and Sharpness
- More Brilliant Whites, Clear and Detailed Highlights
- Prints that Stay Beautiful Over Time
- Advanced Fujicolor Crystal Archive Technologies
- Resist Fading for Generations
Metallic/Pearl: this paper contains a very special component: pearly mica crystals. Based on the natural mica, they are covered with a thin layer of metal oxides, for example, titanium dioxide. Through an interplay of transparency, refraction, coating and multiple reflections, one can discern silver-white and metallic reflection effects. These lend pictures such an intense warmth and depth; they become a true sensation for the eye.
Mounting: Our vacuum seal heat press mounting is a popular image solution for our photographers. We also add a FREE textured protective coating & spray to give your images a unique look. This is perfect for clients who want to frame your work without glass and glare, or simply display on an easel. Most companies offer enlargements on an inkjet system, however we can print and mount any size on our silver halide photographic paper up to 30x40.
Professional photographic papers extend the color gamut for very rich colors and attractive flesh tones. If you are a professional photographer, you should want the most professional product showcasing your work. We can help.
- STEP ONE: If you don't have a Persnickety Prints online account, you will need to first create one. It's free. This is the key to your success! (if you have already joined- skip to step 2.)
- STEP TWO: Login (this will be your email address and the password that you have set)
- STEP THREE: Upload Choose the "regular upload" for any size larger than a 12x18. (which does take longer- but good things come to those who wait!). Sizes smaller than 12x18 will be fine with the "fast upload".
- STEP FOUR: Checkout Our professional lab techs will have your order ready within 12-24 hours. We ship Priority Mail for US delivery and First Class for Canada + International. see more about shipping Drop shipping available upon request.
BONUS! -Share your photo shoot with clients online + let them order prints, all with one click!